There are many kid friendly things to do in Nevada, Texas. Some of the most popular include visiting the Nevada State Railroad Museum, the Fort Worth Zoo, and the Texas State Fair. Nevada is also home to many kid-friendly attractions such as the McKinney Falls State Park and the Lost Creek Reserve. With so many great things to see and do, Nevada is the perfect place to bring your family for a fun-filled vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nevada, Texas
1. Take a walk or bike ride through the scenic Medina River Nature Park.
2. Visit the navel orange groves at the Heritage Park.
3. Visit the semi-tropical seasonal wildflowers at the Stanley Nature Center.
4. See the mammoths at the Witte Museum.
5. Try your hand at fishing at Medina Lake.
6. Take a swim in the community pool.
7. Play a game of tennis at one of the local parks.
8. Play a round of golf at the Medina Valley Country Club.
9.Explore the history of the Alamo at the Alamo Village.
10. Visit the Factory Shops at the Rio Grande Valley Outlet Center.