Nesher is a town in the north of Israel and is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained, including a visit to the Nesher Zoo, where they can see lions, tigers, and other wild animals. The Nesher Park is also a great place for families, with a playground, picnic areas, and a scenic walking trail. For a fun-filled day out, head to the Nesher Water Park, where the kids can cool off in the pools and slides.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nesher, Israel
1. Visit the Nesher Park: The Nesher Park is a great place for kids to run around and explore. There is a playground, a basketball court, and a large grassy area perfect for picnics.
2. Go for a swim at the Nesher Pool: The Nesher Pool is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There is a shallow end for small children, as well as a diving board and slides for older kids.
3. Play mini golf at the Nesher Mini Golf Course: The Nesher Mini Golf Course is a great place to challenge your putting skills. There are 18 holes to play, and the course is suitable for all ages.
4. Visit the Nesher Museum: The Nesher Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the city. There are interactive exhibits, as well as a courtyard where kids can run and play.
5.Explore the Nesher Nature Reserve: The Nesher Nature Reserve is a great place to see some of the local wildlife. There are hiking trails, a bird watching tower, and a pond where you can feed the ducks.
6. Take a ride on the Nesher Cable Car: The Nesher Cable Car is a great way to see the city from above. There are two cars that run in a loop, and each one offers stunning views of the city.
7. Visit the Nesher Zoo: The Nesher Zoo is a great place to see some of the local animals. There are lions, tigers, giraffes, and more, and the zoo also offers a petting zoo for small children.
8. Play at the Nesher Playground: The Nesher Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. There is a large sandpit, as well as swings, slides, and other play equipment.
9. Enjoy a meal at the Nesher Café: The Nesher Café is a great place to grab a bite to eat. There is a wide selection of food available, and the café also has a great view of the city.
10. Watch a movie at the Nesher Cinema: The Nesher Cinema is a great place to catch a movie. There are several screens, and the cinema also has a concessions stand where you can buy snacks.