Nazareth is a small town in the Texas Panhandle with a population of around 2,000 people. The town is home to the world’s largest honky tonk, the world’s largest amusement water park, and the world’s largest rattlesnake roundup. Nazareth is also home to a variety of kid-friendly attractions and activities. Thetown has a public swimming pool, a park, a disc golf course, a batting cage, and a putt-putt golf course. There are also a number of churches and religious organizations in Nazareth that offer a variety of activities and programs for kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nazareth, Texas
1. Visit the Outlets at Corpus Christi Bay. The Outlets at Corpus Christi Bay offer more than 70 name brand and designer outlet stores, as well as a variety of dining options.
2. Take a walk or bike ride along the beach. There are many different beaches in Corpus Christi, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you and your family.
3. Visit the Texas State Aquarium. The Texas State Aquarium is one of the largest in the country and is home to more than 4,000 animals.
4. Go on a dolphin watching tour. Corpus Christi is home to a large number of dolphins, so it’s the perfect place to go on a dolphin watching tour.
5. Visit the USS Lexington Museum on the Bay. The USS Lexington Museum on the Bay is a WWII aircraft carrier museum that is open to the public.
6. Take a ferry ride to Port Aransas. Port Aransas is a small island town located just across from Corpus Christi. You can take a ferry from Corpus Christi to Port Aransas.
7. Visit the Botanical Gardens. The Botanical Gardens are a great place to see a variety of plants and flowers.
8. Play at the playgrounds. There are numerous playgrounds located throughout Corpus Christi.
9. Go fishing. Corpus Christi is home to many different types of fish, so it’s the perfect place to go fishing.
10. Visit the museums. Corpus Christi is home to a number of museums, including the Museum of Science and History and the Corpus Christi Museum of Fine Arts.