If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Naumburg, Germany, you won’t be disappointed. The city is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a number of museums and other attractions that will keep your family entertained. The Naumburg Zoo is a great option for a day out, and the nearby castles and fortresses make for a great day of exploring. If you’re looking for something a little more active, the city also offers a number of hiking and biking trails, as well as a number of lakes and rivers that are perfect for a day of swimming or paddling.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Naumburg, Germany
1. Visit the historic city center: The historic city center of Naumburg is a great place to explore with kids. There are plenty of things to see and do, and it’s a great place to get a feel for the city’s long history.
2. Check out the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul: This beautiful basilica is one of the most important historical buildings in Naumburg. It’s definitely worth a visit with kids, who will be impressed by the stunning architecture.
3. Visit the Naumburg Cathedral: The Naumburg Cathedral is another must-see for history buffs. It’s an impressive building with a long and interesting history.
4. Go for a walk in the Park an derEls: This park is a great place to take a break from sightseeing and just relax. It’s a beautiful spot for a picnic or a stroll, and kids will love exploring the playground and the nearby animal park.
5. Take a boat trip on the Elster: A boat trip on the Elster River is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. It’s a relaxing and enjoyable experience, and kids will love being out on the water.
6. Visit the Roemer- und Pelizaeus-Museum: This museum is a great option for families with kids who are interested in history and archaeology. There are plenty of interesting exhibits to see, and kids will love trying out the interactive displays.
7. Explore the city’s many churches: Naumburg is home to a number of different churches, each with its own unique architecture and history. It’s definitely worth taking some time to explore them with kids.
8. Go for a swim at the Freibad Am Stern: The Freibad Am Stern is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It’s a great spot for a swim, and kids will love the slides and the playground.
9. Visit the Museum for Early History: The Museum for Early History is another great option for families with kids who are interested in history. There are a number of interesting exhibits to see, and kids will love learning about the city’s past.
10. Take a walk through the Old Town: The Old Town is a great place to explore on foot. There are plenty of things to see and do, and it’s a great way to get a feel for the city’s history and culture.