Natalbany is a small town located in the heart of Tangipahoa Parish. The town is known for its production of sugar cane and its annual sugar cane festival. The festival is held in late October and features a parade, live music, and food. Other kid-friendly things to do in Natalbany include visiting the Natalbany historic district, which is home to the Natalbany United Methodist Church and the Natalbany Cemetery. The town is also home to the Louisiana Renaissance Festival, which is held in early November and features live entertainment, food, and crafts.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Natalbany, Louisiana
1. Visit the Natalbany Nature Center to learn about the local wildlife and plants.
2. Go fishing at one of the many lakes and ponds in the area.
3. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Natalbany.
4. Go for a hike or bike ride on one of the many trails in the area.
5. Visit the Natalbany Museum to learn about the history of the area.
6. Go for a swim at one of the many pools in the area.
7. Play mini golf at one of the many courses in the area.
8. Go bowling at one of the many bowling alleys in the area.
9. See a movie at one of the many movie theaters in the area.
10. Visit the Natalbany Zoo to see the many animals that call it home.