Nashotah is a great town for families with young children. Here are some of the best things to do with kids in Nashotah:
1. Visit the Nashotah Park & Recreation Department for swimming, fishing, hiking, and playing on the playground.
2. Stroll down main street and visit the quaint shops and businesses.
3. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in town.
4.Take a tour of the historic Nashotah House.
5. Attend a show at the local community theater.
6. Spend the day at the Nashotah Public Library exploring the different materials and attending one of the many events they offer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nashotah, Wisconsin
1. visit the kid-friendly Stone Arch Park
2. explore the Nemakuken Trail
3. take a dip in Crystal Lake
4. join in on the fun at the Waukesha County Fair
5. learn about the area’s history at the Waukesha County Museum
6. sample some delicious local fare at the Taste of Wisconsin Food Festival
7. have a blast at the Milwaukee County Zoo
8. get up close and personal with the animals at the Milwaukee Public Museum
9. take a walk through the gorgeous Boerner Botanical Gardens
10. enjoy a day of fishing at one of Nashotah’s many lakes