Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities to do in Narrows, Virginia:
• visit New River Trail State Park- where you can go hiking, biking, and fishing
• for the animal lovers, you can visit Mill Mountain Zoo
• Douthat State Park is perfect for a day of swimming, picnicking, and hiking
• the naturally cool waters of Shot Tower Cave is a great spot to go during the summer
• take a drive to see the beautiful views from Smart View Overlook
• play a round of mini golf at Ace Adventure Resort
• go tubing or whitewater rafting down the New River
• spend a day at Claytor Lake Water Park
• take a scenic hike up to Wind Cave
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Narrows, Virginia
1. Tour the Appalachian Trail – The Appalachian Trail is a 2,180-mile long hiking trail that stretches from Georgia to Maine. The trail passes through 14 states and is one of the most popular hiking trails in the United States.
2. Hike to the top of Dragon’s Tooth – Dragon’s Tooth is a 4,461-foot tall mountain in Virginia that is home to many hiking trails. The hike to the top of the mountain is considered to be challenging, but the views from the summit are well worth the effort.
3.Visit the New River Gorge Bridge – The New River Gorge Bridge is a 3,030-foot long bridge that spans the New River Gorge in West Virginia. The bridge is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the area and offers spectacular views of the gorge.
4. Take a scenic drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway – The Blue Ridge Parkway is a 469-mile long scenic road that runs through the Appalachian Mountains. The road offers breathtaking views of the mountains and is a great place to take a leisurely drive.
5. go white water rafting on the New River – The New River is a river that runs through Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina. The river is popular for white water rafting and provides rafters with a challenging and exciting experience.
6. Ride the Virginia Creeper Trail – The Virginia Creeper Trail is a 34-mile long trail that runs from Abingdon, Virginia to Damascus, Virginia. The trail is popular for hiking, biking, and horseback riding and offers beautiful views of the Virginia countryside.
7.Visit the town of Floyd, Virginia – Floyd is a small town in Virginia that is known for its music and arts scene. The town is home to many small shops and galleries and is a great place to spend a day exploring.
8. Take a scenic drive on the Skyline Drive – The Skyline Drive is a 105-mile long scenic road that runs through Shenandoah National Park. The road offers spectacular views of the Shenandoah Valley and is a great place to take a leisurely drive.
9. Visit the town of Lexington, Virginia – Lexington is a small town in Virginia that is home to the Virginia Military Institute. The town is also home to many historical sites and is a great place to spend a day exploring.
10. Spend a day at the beach – The Virginia Beach area is home to many beaches that are perfect for a day of relaxation. The beaches offer stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and are a great place to spend a day in the sun.