There are many kid friendly things to do in Narathiwat, Thailand. For starters, there are several temples and parks that are perfect for exploring. Additionally, there are a number of kid-centric activities, such as elephant rides, horseback riding, and even zip-lining.
In terms of temples, a few of the most popular ones include Wat Rong Khun, Wat Phra That Narai Cheng Weng, and Wat Chedi Luang. Each of these temples offer something unique and are sure to please even the most inquisitive of minds.
As for parks, some of the best include Bueng Bua Woodlands Park, Sadao Border Police Park, and Wat Phra That Narai Cheng Weng Park. These parks offer a great way to get some exercise while also taking in the sights and sounds of nature.
Lastly, there are a number of kid-friendly activities that can be had in Narathiwat. These include elephant rides, horseback riding, and even zip-lining. Each of these activities is sure to create lasting memories for both kids and adults alike.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Narathiwat, Thailand
1. Visit the zoo: The Narathiwat Zoo is home to over 300 animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. There is also a petting zoo where children can interact with the animals.
2. Take a boat ride: There are many boat tours available in Narathiwat that take you through the local waterways. This is a great way to see the sights and learn about the local culture.
3. Go to the beach: Narathiwat has many beautiful beaches that are perfect for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and playing in the sand.
4. Play in the park: There are several parks in Narathiwat that have playgrounds, picnic areas, and walking trails. This is a great place to take a break from the sun and let the kids run around.
5. Visit a temple: There are numerous temples in Narathiwat that are open to the public. This is a great way to learn about the local culture and see some of the beautiful architecture.
6. Go shopping: Narathiwat has many markets and shops that sell everything from souvenirs to Clothing. This is a great place to find gifts for friends and family back home.
7. Eat local food: Narathiwat is home to many delicious restaurants that serve traditional Thai food. This is a great way to try something new and experience the local cuisine.
8. Learn about history: There are several museums in Narathiwat that tell the story of the local culture and history. This is a great way to learn about the past and the people who have shaped this region.
9. Take a tour: There are many different tour companies that offer guided tours of Narathiwat. This is a great way to see the sights and learn about the local culture.
10. Go on an adventure: There are many different activities to choose from in Narathiwat. This is a great place to go hiking, zip lining, or even rock climbing.