There is no shortage of kid-friendly activities to do in Narasaraopet, India. For starters, your little ones can explore the history and culture of the country by visiting ancient temples and forts. They can run and play in one of the many parks and gardens, or cool off in one of the city’s many pools. There are also plenty of fun activities to be found in and around Narasaraopet’s vibrant marketplaces. If you’re looking for a more structured activity for your kids, there are plenty of options for that as well. They can take cooking or dance classes, go on safari tours, or even learn how to make traditional Indian crafts. No matter what your kids are interested in, there’s sure to be something for them to enjoy in Narasaraopet.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Narasaraopet, India
1. Visit the Golagamudi Lake.
2. Play at the Venkateswara SwamyTemple.
3. Take a walk through the Prakasam Barrage.
4. Shop at the Narasaraopet Market.
5. Stop by Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Swamy temple.
6. Catch a movie at Narasaraopet Cineplex.
7. bowling at Sri Venkateswara Bowling Alley.
8. Play video games at Amusement Zone.
9. Have a picnic at the Sri Rama Chandra park.
10. Go for a swim at the Municipal Corporation Swimming Pool.