There’s so much to do in Napoli with kids! Visit the National Archaeological Museum and explore all the dinosaur bones and ancient treasures. Visit the Cappella Sansevero and see the amazing statue of Veiled Christ. Climb to the top of Piazza del Plebiscito for a stunning view of the city. Visit the Castel Nuovo, it’s a medieval castle that kids will love. Don’t forget to try the delicious pizza in Napoli, it’s the best in the world!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Napoli, Italy
1. Visit the Historic Center of Naples: This is a great place to explore with kids, as there is so much to see and do. You can stroll through the narrow streets, visit the many historical landmarks and museums, and take a ride on the famous Napoli Metro.
2. Go to the Beach: Naples is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Italy. You can relax on the white sand beaches, take a dip in the crystal clear water, or try your hand at some of the many water sports available.
3. Visit the Naples Zoo: This is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The zoo has a wide variety of animals, as well as a petting zoo, making it a great place to learn about and interact with different types of animals.
4. Play at the Park: Naples has many parks that are perfect for a day of play. You can pack a picnic and spend the day enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery.
5. Take a Boat Ride: What better way to see the city than from the water? You can take a leisurely boat ride around the bay, or try your hand at some of the many water sports available.
6. Visit the Museum of Naples: This is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history and culture of Naples. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, as well as a planetarium and a library, making it a great place to spend a day.
7. Go Shopping: Naples is a shopper’s paradise, with a wide variety of shops and boutiques to choose from. You can find anything and everything in the city, from designer clothes to handmade crafts.
8. Visit the Aquarium: The Naples Aquarium is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. You can learn about the many different types of fish and marine life, as well as take a look at the different sharks and rays.
9. Take a scenic drive: Naples is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in Italy. You can take a drive through the winding roads, stopping to enjoy the views along the way.
10. Enjoy the nightlife: Naples is known for its vibrant nightlife. You can go out and enjoy the many bars and clubs, or take a stroll through the streets to take in the sights and sounds of the city.