Nang Rong is a great place for families with young children. There are many kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained, such as the elephant rides, zip lining, and water parks. For those looking for a more cultural experience, the city also offers a number of temples and historic sites. The food in Nang Rong is also very kid-friendly, with plenty of options for picky eaters.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nang Rong, Thailand
1. Visit the Wat Pho Thong Temple: This temple is a great place to learn about Thai culture and religion. The temple is adorned with beautiful artwork and sculptures, and visitors can learn about the history of the temple from the friendly staff.
2. Take a cooking class: Nang Rong is known for its delicious food, so what better way to experience the local cuisine than by taking a cooking class? You’ll learn how to cook traditional Thai dishes that you can enjoy for the rest of your trip.
3. Go on a safari: Nang Rong is home to a variety of wildlife, so a safari is a perfect way to see some of the incredible animals that live in the area. You’ll probably see elephants, lions, and tigers, just to name a few!
4. Visit the elephant sanctuary: The elephant sanctuary is a great place to learn about these amazing animals and get up close and personal with them. You’ll get to feed and bathe the elephants, and you might even get a ride!
5. Take a Thai boxing class: Thai boxing is a great way to get some exercise while you’re on vacation. You’ll learn the basics of the sport, and you might even get to spar with a real Thai boxer. It’s a great way to work up a sweat and see another side of Thailand.
6. Learn to cook with a local: What better way to learn about the local cuisine than by taking a cooking class with a local? You’ll not only learn how to cook some delicious Thai food, but you’ll also get to chat with your instructor and learn about their culture.
7. Visit a coffee plantation: Nang Rong is home to some of the best coffee in Thailand, so a visit to a coffee plantation is a must. You’ll learn about the different kinds of coffee beans, and you can even sample some of the different coffees.
8. Ride a bike through the rice paddies: Rent a bike and take a leisurely ride through the rice paddies. It’s a great way to see the countryside and get some exercise. Just be sure to watch out for the chickens!
9. Go white water rafting: Nang Rong is home to some of the best white water rafting in Thailand. You’ll raft down the river, and you might even get to see some wildlife along the way. It’s a great way to get your adrenaline pumping.
10. Visit the night market: The night market is a great place to find souvenirs, snacks, and cheap clothes. You can haggle with the vendors, and you might even find some great deals.