Nanauta is a small town in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is located in the district of Saharanpur, about 100 kilometers from the state capital of Lucknow. The town is best known for its temples, which attract large numbers of pilgrims from all over India. However, there are also several kid-friendly attractions in Nanauta. The town’s main park, Laxman Park, has a playground and a small zoo. There is also a water park located just outside of town. If you’re looking for something a little more educational, the town’s Museum of Rural Life is definitely worth a visit. It contains exhibits on the history and culture of the local area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nanauta, India
1. Take a hike through the Himalayan foothills – There are many hiking trails through the Himalayan foothills that are perfect for kids. The scenery is beautiful and the fresh air is invigorating.
2. Go camping in the wilderness – There are plenty of campsites in the wilderness areas surrounding Nanauta. Camping is a great way to connect with nature and enjoy the outdoors.
3. Visit a wildlife sanctuary – There are several wildlife sanctuaries in the area that are perfect for kids. Here they can see all sorts of animals in their natural habitat.
4. Go on a safari – A safari is a great way to see the wildlife up close. There are many tour operators that offer safaris in the area.
5. Go fishing – There are many lakes and rivers in the area that are perfect for fishing. Kids will love spending a day out on the water trying to catch their dinner.
6. Explore a temple – There are many ancient temples in the area that are open to the public. The architecture and history of these temples is fascinating.
7. Take a trip to the beach – There are several beaches in the area that are perfect for a day trip. The sand and water are refreshing and the views are stunning.
8. Visit a museum – There are several museums in the area that are geared towards kids. Here they can learn about the local history and culture.
9. Go horseback riding – Horseback riding is a great way to explore the area. There are many tour operators that offer horseback riding tours.
10. Go on a elephant ride – Elephant rides are a popular tourist activity in the area. They are a great way to see the sights and get a feel for the local culture.