Nampa, Idaho, is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in the area, including hiking, biking, and skiing. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a public pool. Families can also take advantage of the city’s many museums and art galleries. Nampa is also home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, which are great for kids of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nampa, Idaho
1. Hike through the canyons and admire the natural beauty of Idaho.
2. Visit a local farm and learn about how food is grown.
3. Go fishing in one of the many rivers and lakes in the area.
4. Take a scenic drive through the countryside.
5. Visit a historic landmark or museum.
6. Play in one of the many parks in the area.
7. Go for a swim in one of the local swimming holes.
8. Take a ride on a horse-drawn wagon or hayride.
9. Go apple picking at a local farm.
10. Go on a deer or elk hunting trip.