There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Nakodar, India. One can go to the City Museum, which has a wide variety of exhibits and activities for children of all ages. Another option is to visit the Jagannath Temple, where children can learn about and see Hindu deities. The Nakodar Mela is also a great place for kids, as it is a large fair that comes to town once a year and has games, rides, and food. Finally, Nakodar also has several parks where children can play and explore, such as the Guru Nanak Park and the Jain Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nakodar, India
1. Visit the Gurudwara Sri Nakodar Sahib: The Gurudwara Sri Nakodar Sahib is a beautiful and historic Sikh temple that is definitely worth a visit. It was built in 1557 and is one of the most important Sikh religious sites in India.
2. Take a walk through the Nakodar Khalistani Memorial Museum: The Nakodar Khalistani Memorial Museum is a must-visit for those interested in Sikh history and culture. It tells the story of the Sikh struggle for independence from the British Raj.
3. Check out the Local Bazaars: Nakodar is known for its vibrant and colourful markets. Be sure to bargaining for goods and grab some delicious street food while you’re there!
4. Visit the Ram Murti Temple: The Ram Murti Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Ram. It is one of the most popular temples in Nakodar and is definitely worth a visit.
5. Go on a Jeep Safari at the Jagatpur Wildlife Sanctuary: The Jagatpur Wildlife Sanctuary is a great place to see some of the local wildlife. You can go on a jeep safari and see tigers, leopards, and other animals.
6. Take a dip in the Holy Nagar River: The Nagar River is considered holy by many Hindus and Sikhs. It is believed that bathing in the river will cleanse you of your sins.
7. Explore the Jain Temples: Nakodar is home to many beautiful Jain temples. These temples are definitely worth a visit if you’re interested in Jainism or Indian history and culture.
8.Visit the Gurudwara Sri Bibeksar Sahib: The Gurudwara Sri Bibeksar Sahib is another important Sikh religious site. It was built in 1656 and is known for its beautiful architecture.
9. Enjoy some delicious Punjabi food: Nakodar is famous for its delicious Punjabi cuisine. Be sure to try some of the local dishes while you’re in town!
10. Go on a camel safari: Camel safaris are a popular tourist activity in Nakodar. They are a great way to see the desert landscape and get a taste of the nomadic lifestyle.