There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Nador, Morocco. One option is the Nador zoo, which features a variety of animals from all around the world. Another option is the Nador City Museum, which has a special section just for kids. There are also several parks in Nador which are perfect for a family picnic or a day of playing games. And of course, no visit to Nador would be complete without a trip to the beach! There are several beaches in the area, all of which are perfect for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and sandcastle building.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Nador, Morocco
1. Visit the Nador city walls – The Nador city walls are a great place to take a walk and explore the history of the city. The walls date back to the 12th century and are a great example of Moorish architecture.
2. Visit the Grand Mosque – The Grand Mosque is the largest mosque in Nador and is definitely worth a visit. The mosque is open to the public and is a great place to learn about Islam and the Moroccan culture.
3. Take a walk through the medina – The medina is the old part of town and is full of narrow streets and small shops. It’s a great place to wander around and get a feel for the city.
4. Visit the Nador Museum – The Nador Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits and is definitely worth a visit.
5. Take a camel ride – Camel rides are a popular tourist activity in Nador and are a great way to see the city. Camel rides are available from many different vendors around town.
6. Visit the Nador Zoo – The Nador Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day out. The zoo has a wide variety of animals and is a great place to learn about the wildlife of Morocco.
7. Take a boat trip – Boat trips are a popular activity in Nador and are a great way to see the city from a different perspective. Boat trips are available from many different vendors around town.
8. Visit the Nador Aquarium – The Nador Aquarium is a great place to take the kids for a day out. The aquarium has a wide variety of fish and is a great place to learn about the marine life of Morocco.
9. Take a walk along the beach – Nador has a number of great beaches that are perfect for a relaxing walk. The beaches are also a great place to swim, sunbathe, and build sandcastles.
10. Visit the Nador Water Park – The Nador Water Park is a great place to take the kids for a day out. The water park has a wide variety of slides and is a great place to cool off on a hot day.