Assuming you would like 5 kid friendly things to do in Myersville, Maryland:
1. Myersville Library- The Myersville Library is a great place for kids of all ages! They offer story times, programs and events for kids, and a wide selection of books, movies, and games.
2. Myersville Park- Myersville Park is a great place to bring the kids for a day of play! The park has a playground, pavilions, a fishing dock, and a walking trail.
3. Crippen Regional Park- Crippen Regional Park is another great option for a day of outdoor fun! The park has a playground, picnic areas, a basketball court, and a sand volleyball court.
4. Shenandoah River State Park- Shenandoah River State Park is a great place to enjoy the outdoors! The park offers hiking, fishing, canoeing, and picnicking.
5. Pumpkin Patches- There are several pumpkin patches in the Myersvillearea! This is a great activity for the fall season!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Myersville, Maryland
1. Visit the local parks
There are numerous parks located throughout Myersville, Maryland that are perfect for spending a day outdoors with the kids. playgrounds, picnic areas, and nature trails.
2. Go fishing at Catoctin Creek
Catoctin Creek is a great spot for fishing, and kids will love trying to catch a fish or two. Be sure to bring along some bait and tackle and a fishing license if you plan on doing any fishing.
3. Attend a event at the Myersville Community Center
Throughout the year, the Myersville Community Center hosts a variety of events and activities that are perfect for kids. From movie nights to arts and crafts classes, there is sure to be something that your kids will enjoy.
4. Play a round of mini golf at Adventure Golf
Adventure Golf is a great place to take the kids for a round of mini golf. With two courses to choose from, there is plenty of fun to be had.
5. Go for a swim at Myersville Pool
Myersville Pool is the perfect place to take a dip on a hot summer day. The pool also has a diving board and a kiddie pool, making it a great spot for the whole family.
6. Visit the Myersville Public Library
The Myersville Public Library is a great place to take the kids to spend a day. The library offers a variety of books and magazines for all ages, as well as a selection of DVDs and Blu-rays.
7. Grab a bite to eat at one of Myersville’s kid-friendly restaurants
There are several kid-friendly restaurants located in Myersville, Maryland that are perfect for grabbing a bite to eat. From pizza places to ice cream shops, there is sure to be something that your kids will enjoy.
8. Play at one of Myersville’s playgrounds
There are several playgrounds located throughout Myersville, making it a great place to take the kids to play. With a variety of play structures and equipment, there is sure to be something for everyone.
9. Go for a hike on one of Myersville’s nature trails
Myersville is home to several nature trails, making it a great place to explore the outdoors. These trails offer a great way to get some exercise while also enjoying the beauty of nature.
10. Attend a show at the Maryland Ensemble Theatre
The Maryland Ensemble Theatre offers a variety of shows throughout the year that are perfect for kids. From musicals to comedies, there is sure to be a show that your kids will enjoy.