There are many kid friendly things to do in Mutsu, Japan. The first and most obvious thing to do is to visit the many museums and temples in the area. The second thing to do is to go hiking or camping in one of the many parks in the area. The third thing to do is to go to the beach and enjoy the many activities that are available there. Finally, there are many kid friendly restaurants in Mutsu, Japan that serve healthy and delicious food.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mutsu, Japan
1. Visit the Aomori Museum – The Aomori Museum is a must-visit for any family travelling to Mutsu. This museum is packed with History and interesting facts about the area, and is a great way to learn about the culture and traditions of this region.
2. Take a stroll around the Doe-no-hana Park – This is a beautifully landscaped park which is perfect for a family stroll. There are plenty of photo opportunities here, and the kids will love seeing the different flowers and plants.
3. Visit the Aomori Pineapple Park – This is a must for any family with young children, as the park is home to a huge variety of animals and plants, as well as a large playground.
4. Stop by the Hakkoda-san ropeway – This ropeway takes you up to the top of Hakkoda-san, where you can enjoy stunning views of the area. It’s a great way to get some fresh air, and the kids will love the ride.
5. Have a picnic at Lake Towada – Lake Towada is a beautiful spot for a family picnic, and there are plenty of places to set up your blanket. The kids will love playing in the water, and you can even hire a boat and go for a paddle.
6. Go for a hike in the Oirase Gorge – The Oirase Gorge is a great place to explore on foot, and there are plenty of hiking trails to suit all abilities. The kids will love getting out in nature, and you may even spot some wildlife along the way.
7. Visit the Nyuto Onsen hot springs – These hot springs are perfect for helping the kids to relax, and you can even enjoy a soak yourself. There are a number of different baths to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your family.
8. Explore the local markets – Mutsu is home to a number of different markets, and it’s a great place to pick up some souvenirs. The kids will love browsing the stalls, and you may even find some bargains.
9. Visit the Aomori Apple Park – This is a must-visit for any family with young children, as the park is home to a huge variety of animals and plants, as well as a large playground.
10. Stop by the Tsugaru-Hachiman Shrine – This is a beautiful shrine which is perfect for a family visit. There are a number of different photo opportunities here, and the kids will love seeing the different statues and buildings.