Mustang, Oklahoma is a small city with a lot to do for families with young children. Families can enjoy the many parks Mustang has to offer including the Splash Pad Park, the Mustang Park System, and the Lake Hefner Trails. Mustang is also home to the Children’s Museum of Oklahoma, which is a great place for kids to learn and play. And, for those animal lovers, the Oklahoma City Zoo is just a short drive away.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mustang, Oklahoma
1. Visit the Mustang Creek Winery for a tour and tasting.
2. Go on a hayride at the Little Step Farm.
3. Visit the Mustang Heritage Museum.
4. Walk or bike the Mustang Trails.
5. Play at one of the many playgrounds in Mustang.
6. Try your hand at fishing at one of Mustang’s lakes.
7. Go swimming at the Mustang Aquatic Center.
8. Play a round of golf at the Mustang Golf & Country Club.
9. Watch a movie at the Mustang Drive-In Theater.
10. Enjoy a tasty treat from one of Mustang’s local eateries.