Mullica Hill is a great place for kids to explore and have lots of fun! There are many kid friendly activities to do in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. The first place that comes to mind is the Beautiful Bouncing Birthday Place. They offer a large variety of inflatables for the kids to play on, as well as a wide variety of birthday party packages. Another great kid friendly activity that Mullica Hill has to offer is go-karting at Action Packed Racing. They offer go-karting for all ages, as well as a wide variety of other fun activities like arcade games, laser tag, and more. And finally, no trip to Mullica Hill would be complete without a visit to the adorable petting zoo, Cherry Hill Animals. They have a wide variety of animals for the kids to pet and interact with, as well as a playground and picnic area for the whole family to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mullica Hill, New Jersey
1. Visit the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia: The Liberty Bell is an iconic symbol of American independence, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. Take a scenic hike through Valley Forge National Historical Park: Valley Forge National Historical Park commemorates the site of the Continental Army’s 1777-78 winter encampment.
3. Visit the Independence National Historical Park: The Independence National Historical Park is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and preserves several sites associated with the American Revolution and the nation’s founding.
4. Take a tour of the Eastern State Penitentiary: The Eastern State Penitentiary is a former prison located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
5. Visit the Philadelphia Zoo: The Philadelphia Zoo is the oldest zoo in the United States, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
6. Visit the Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial: The Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial is located in Camden, New Jersey and is the world’s largest and most decorated battleship.
7. Ride the Cape May Lewes Ferry: The Cape May Lewes Ferry is a ferry service that operates between Cape May, New Jersey and Lewes, Delaware.
8. Visit the Cape May Lighthouse: The Cape May Lighthouse is located in Cape May, New Jersey and is the oldest working lighthouse in the United States.
9. Tour the NJ State House: The NJ State House is the state capitol building of New Jersey, located in Trenton, New Jersey.
10. Visit the Princeton University campus: Princeton University is a private Ivy League university located in Princeton, New Jersey.