There is so much for kids to do in Muleshoe, Texas! At the Muleshoe National Wildlife Refuge, kids can learn about the local wildlife and go on hikes to see the animals in their natural habitat. The Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum is another great spot for kids, where they can see exhibits on the history of the area and learn about the people who used to live here. There are also plenty of playgrounds and parks in Muleshoe for kids to explore, and in the summer months, the city offers a free splash pad for kids to cool off in. If your kids are looking for a more active adventure, they can go horseback riding at one of the many ranches in the area, or take a swim in one of the local pools. No matter what your kids are interested in, they’re sure to find something to do in Muleshoe!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Muleshoe, Texas
1. Visit the Muleshoe Heritage Center to learn about the town’s rich history.
2. Take a stroll through Muleshoe National Wildlife Refuge and see all the different wildlife that call it home.
3. Visit the Muleshoe Area Museum to see all the different artifacts and exhibits on display.
4. Head out to Johnson’s Pasture for a day of picnicking and hiking.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area, such as Lake Muleshoe or Blackwater Draw Reservoir.
6. Play a round of golf at the Muleshoe Country Club.
7. Spend a day at the Muleshoe Water Park to cool off and have some fun.
8. Visit the Muleshoe Heritage Center to learn more about the town’s rich history.
9. Head out to Johnson’s Pasture for a day of picnicking and hiking.
10. Play a round of golf at the Muleshoe Country Club.