Mukwonago, Wisconsin is a great place for kids. There are plenty of things to do to keep them busy. The Wisconsin Dells is a short drive away and there are many kid friendly activities there. Cedarburg is another nearby town with a variety of kid friendly shops and restaurants. Milwaukee is also close by and has many museums and attractions that are kid friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mukwonago, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Waukesha County Museum: The Waukesha County Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Mukwonago and the surrounding area. The museum features interactive exhibits, a research library, and a variety of educational programs.
2. Go for a hike: With miles of trails to explore, Mukwonago is a great place for a hike. Take in the scenery and fresh air while getting some exercise.
3. Visit the Mukwonago Farmer’s Market: The Mukwonago Farmer’s Market is a great place to find fresh, local produce and products. Shop for fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and more.
4. Play at Minooka Park: Minooka Park is a great place to spend a day outdoors. The park features a playground, baseball fields, walking trails, and a swimming pool.
5. Attend a Mukwonago Summerfest event: Mukwonago Summerfest is a annual event that features a carnival, live music, food, and more. There’s something for everyone at Summerfest.
6. Visit the Mukwonago Public Library: The Mukwonago Public Library is a great resource for kids and families. The library offers a variety of programs and events, as well as books, movies, and more.
7. Go fishing: Mukwonago is home to some great fishing spots. Grab your rod and reel and head to one of the area lakes or streams.
8. Take a scenic drive: Mukwonago is located in the beautiful rolling hills of southeastern Wisconsin. Take a drive and enjoy the scenic views.
9. Get ice cream: What’s more fun than getting ice cream on a warm summer day? Mukwonago has several ice cream shops to choose from.
10. Have a picnic: Pack a picnic lunch and head to one of Mukwonago’s many parks. Enjoy the beautiful weather and spend some time with family and friends.