Mpumalanga, situated in the east of South Africa, is a province abundant in natural beauty. From the Big Five game reserve of the Kruger National Park to the Blyde River Canyon, the province offers plenty of opportunities to get close to nature. Mpumalanga is also home to the Sudwala Caves, the oldest known caves in the world.
For families traveling with kids, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. A visit to the Kruger National Park is a must, where kids can learn all about the local wildlife. A trip on the Panorama Route is also a great way to see the stunning landscape, and kids will love the opportunity to explore the Sudwala Caves. hitter’s paradise. back-a-block
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mpumalanga, South Africa
1. Visit the Sudwala Caves: The Sudwala Caves are a popular tourist attraction in Mpumalanga. The caves are located near the town of Nelspruit and are home to a variety of animals, including bats and snakes.
2. Go on a safari: A safari is a great way to see the wildlife of Mpumalanga up close. There are a number of different safari companies that operate in the area, so you can choose one that best suits your needs.
3. Visit the Kruger National Park: The Kruger National Park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South Africa. The park is home to a variety of different animals, including lions, elephants, and leopards.
4. Go hiking: There are plenty of hiking trails to explore in Mpumalanga. The Blyde River Canyon is a popular spot for hiking, as it offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
5. Visit the God’s Window: God’s Window is a popular tourist spot in Mpumalanga. The spot gets its name from the fact that it offers stunning views of the Drakensberg Mountains.
6. Go on a canoe trip: Canoeing is a popular activity in Mpumalanga. There are a number of different companies that offer canoe trips on the rivers of the area.
7. Visit the Mac Mac Falls: The Mac Mac Falls are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mpumalanga. The falls are located near the town of Pilgrims Rest and offer stunning views of the surrounding area.
8. Go bird watching: Mpumalanga is home to a variety of different bird species. If you’re a bird lover, then you’ll definitely want to go bird watching in the area.
9. Visit the Sudwala Dinosaur Park: The Sudwala Dinosaur Park is a popular tourist attraction in Mpumalanga. The park is home to a number of different dinosaur species, including the T-Rex.
10. Go on a hot air balloon ride: A hot air balloon ride is a great way to see the area from a different perspective. There are a number of different companies that offer balloon rides in Mpumalanga.