Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Mount Sterling, Wisconsin? You’ve come to the right place! Although it’s a small town, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained.
One of the most popular attractions is the Littleapping Lions Club Train rides. The train departs from the Little Sugar River Depot and takes passengers on a 20-minute ride through the scenic countryside. The Depot is also home to a small museum with a variety of historical exhibits.
The Mount Sterling Public Library is another great spot for families. In addition to a large selection of books, the library offers a variety of programs and events for kids of all ages.
Finally, no visit to Mount Sterling would be complete without stopping by the Farmers’ Market. The Market is open every Saturday from 8am-Noon and features a variety of fresh, locally-grown produce and other items.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mount Sterling, Wisconsin
1. Cascades Park is a must for any family looking for things to do in Mount Sterling. The park has a playground, pavilions, a fishing pond, and plenty of open space to run around.
2. The Mount Sterling Public Library is a great place to take the kids for an afternoon of reading and learning. The library has a children’s section with a variety of books, movies, and games.
3. The Mount Sterling Community Center is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. The community center has a gymnasium, pool, and playground.
4. The Mount Sterling Park District offers a variety of recreational programs for kids of all ages. The park district has a basketball court, baseball fields, a playground, and a swimming pool.
5. The Mount Sterling Farmers Market is a great place to take the kids to get some fresh air and learn about where their food comes from. The farmers market has a variety of vendors selling fruits, vegetables, honey, baked goods, and more.
6. The Mount Sterling School District offers a variety of extracurricular activities for kids of all ages. The school district has a basketball team, a track team, a drama club, and a variety of other clubs and organizations.
7. The Mount Sterling Public Pool is a great place to take the kids to cool off on a hot summer day. The pool has a diving board, a kiddie pool, and a snack bar.
8. The Mount Sterling Historical Society offers a variety of educational programs for kids of all ages. The historical society has a museum, a research library, and a variety of exhibits.
9. The Mount Sterling Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of events and programs for kids of all ages. The chamber of commerce has a business fair, a holiday parade, and a variety of other events.
10. The Mount Sterling-Rotary Park is a great place to take the kids to play. The park has a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail.