There are many kid friendly things to do in Mount Pleasant, Arkansas. A few of these things include going to the movies, visiting the local parks, and going out to eat. The movies are a great option for kids because they can sit back and relax while watching their favorite film. visiting the local parks is another great option for kids. They can explore the different playgrounds, go on hikes, and much more. Finally, going out to eat is a great option for kids. They can try new foods and meet new people.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mount Pleasant, Arkansas
1. Visit the Mount Pleasant Railroad Depot and Museum to learn about the history of the railroad in Mount Pleasant.
2. Wander through the Mount Pleasant Rose Garden, admiring the beautiful flowers and tranquil setting.
3. Head to the Mount Pleasant Animal Shelter to meet some furry friends and possibly adopt a new family member.
4. Spend an afternoon fishing at one of Mount Pleasant’s many lakes, such as Eaton Lake or Liberty Lake.
5. Play 18 holes at the Mount Pleasant Country Club, a scenic and well-maintained golf course.
6. Drive out to the Mount Pleasant Winery for a tour and tasting, and bring home a bottle of your favorite Arkansas wine.
7. Take a hike through the woods at Cross Creeks National Wildlife Refuge, keeping an eye out for wildlife.
8. Attend a performance at the Mount Pleasant Performing Arts Center, featuring local and touring talent.
9. Visit the Historic Bathhouse Row to learn about the early history of Mount Pleasant and see the beautiful Victorian architecture.
10. Browse the shops downtown, picking up some locally made souvenirs and treats.