If you’re looking for things to do with the kids in Mount Eliza, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained.
For starters, why not take them to one of the many parks and playgrounds in the area? A popular choice is Mount Eliza Regional Park, which has plenty of open space for running around, as well as a playground, picnic areas and BBQ facilities.
If your kids are into sport, there are also a number of tennis courts and sporting fields in Mount Eliza that they can enjoy. Or, if they prefer something a little morelow-key, they can always feed the ducks at Albert Park Lake.
There are also a number of child-friendly cafes and restaurants in Mount Eliza, so you can always treat the kids (and yourself!) to a nice meal or snack. Popular choices include The Cheeky Squirrel, The Honeypot Cafe and The Little Shop of Plenty.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mount Eliza, Australia
1. Visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park to learn about and see native Australian animals.
2. Head to the beach for a swim, sunbathe, surf, or to build sandcastles.
3. Play in the park or go for a walk/bike ride along one of Mount Eliza’s many nature trails.
4. Visit the Mount Eliza Farmers’ Market to pick up some fresh, local produce.
5. Stop by the Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens to get lost in the maze or wander through the fragrant lavender fields.
6. Take a ride on the Red Hill Railway, a vintage steam train that runs through the scenic countryside.
7. Sample some of the delicious wines at one of the many vineyards in the area.
8. Visit the Moorooduc Quarry Nature Conservation Reserve to see the unique rock formations and Wildlife.
9. Go for a round of mini golf at one of Mount Eliza’s many putt putt courses.
10. Browse the shops and stop for a bite to eat in the village of Mount Eliza.