If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in Moscow, Tennessee, you won’t be disappointed. This charming small town has plenty to offer families with young children. Start your visit at the Moscow Farmer’s Market, where you can find locally grown produce, handmade crafts, and delicious food. Then, head to the Moscow Recreation Park for a picnic lunch and a romp in the playground. Be sure to stop by Mayfield Dairy for some ice cream before you leave town! If you’re looking for a longer stay, consider visiting Moscow during one of the town’s many festivals, like the Moscow Mule Fest or the Montgomery Bell Academy May Day Celebration. There’s something for everyone in Moscow, Tennessee!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Moscow, Tennessee
1. Go fishing at the Pete’s Pond.
2. Visit the Tenacious Turtle Petting Zoo.
3. Enjoy the Splash Pad at the Moscow city park.
4. 4-H Kids’ Agriculture Days at the Hatchie Bottom Farms.
5. Walk through the Bogue Falaya Park.
6. Get a sweet treat at The Sweet Shoppe.
7. Watch a movie at the Moscow Family Theater.
8. Bowl a few frames at the Alley Cats Bowling Alley.
9. Play laser tag at the Lazer Kraze.
10. Visit the Chickasaw Chalk Festival.