Morrisville, Vermont is home to many kid-friendly attractions that are sure to please the young and the young at heart. For the outdoorsy type, products such as the Little Red Wagon Trail and the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail are perfect for a day of exploring. The Northern Vermont Railroad offers a variety of kid-centric rides and events, such as the popular Easter Bunny Express. Art lovers will find solace at the Art in the Park event, which features local artists and artisans selling their wares. And for the sweet tooth, a visit to the Ben & Jerry’s Factory is a must. Other kid-friendly attractions in Morrisville include the Green Mountain Club Visitor Center, the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, and the Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Morrisville, Vermont
1. Visit the Crayola Experience: The Crayola Experience is a great place for kids to be creative and have fun. There are over 25 different hands-on activities for kids to enjoy, including a chance to name and wrap their own Crayola crayon.
2. Go on a hike: Morrisville is surrounded by beautiful scenery, making it the perfect place to go on a hike. There are numerous hiking trails in the area, many of which are kid-friendly.
3. Visit the Morrisville Milk House: The Morrisville Milk House is a working dairy farm that offers tours and hands-on activities for kids. They can learn about how milk is made and even bottle their own milk to take home.
4. Play at Tactical Laser Tag: Tactical Laser Tag is a great place for kids to let loose and have some fun. They can run and hide while shooting laser guns at each other in a safe and controlled environment.
5. Go ice skating: Ice skating is a great activity for kids of all ages. There are several places to go ice skating in Morrisville, including the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail ice rink.
6. Have a picnic: Morrisville is home to several parks, making it the perfect place to have a picnic. Pack a lunch and head to one of the parks for a fun and relaxing afternoon.
7. Go fishing: Fishing is a great way for kids to enjoy the outdoors. There are several ponds and lakes in Morrisville that are perfect for fishing.
8. Visit a farm: There are several farms in the Morrisville area that offer tours and activities for kids. They can learn about where food comes from and even pet some of the animals.
9. Go camping: Camping is a great way for kids to explore the outdoors. There are several campgrounds in the area, many of which have kid-friendly activities.
10. Play in the snow: Morrisville is a great place to play in the snow. There are several hills in the area that are perfect for sledding or tubing.