Moores Hill is located in Southeastern Indiana and is home to many kid-friendly activities. One popular activity is visiting the Moores Hill Zoo. The zoo is home to over 300 animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a petting zoo, where kids can pet and feed the animals.
Another popular activity is visiting the Moores Hill aqua center. The aqua center has a heated pool, a lazy river, and a water slide. Kids can also participate in swim lessons at the aqua center.
Other kid-friendly activities in Moores Hill include visiting the Moores Hill Public Library, playing at the Moores Hill Park, and going on a nature hike at the Moores Hill Nature Preserve.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Moores Hill, Indiana
1. Go on a nature hike at Moore’s Hill State Park.
2. Have a picnic lunch at the park.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area.
4. Play some tennis at the local tennis courts.
5. Go for a swim at the public swimming pool.
6. visit the local ice cream shop.
7. Take a walk through the historic Moores Hill Cemetery.
8. explore the campus of Defiance College.
9. Visit the Moores Hill Public Library.
10. Play some disc golf at the Moores Hill City Park.