Montreal is a historic city in Wisconsin that is full of kid-friendly activities. The city offers a variety of museums, art galleries, and cultural events that are perfect for families. The Montreal Museum is a great place to learn about the city’s rich history, and the Montreal Art Gallery is a great place to view and appreciate some of the city’s finest artwork. The Montreal Zoo is another great attraction for families, as it is home to a variety of animals from all over the world. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds scattered throughout the city, which are perfect for a day of outdoor fun. With so much to see and do, Montreal is the perfect destination for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Montreal, Wisconsin
1. St. Louis Zoo – The St. Louis Zoo is one of the best zoos in the country and it’s free to visit! There are tons of animals to see, plus a separate children’s zoo, stingrays to pet, a carousel, and more.
2. Grant’s Farm – This family farm is also free to visit and is a great place to learn about Midwest agriculture. You can see cows, chickens, pigs, and more, plus there are wagon rides and a playground.
3. City Museum – This is a must-visit for any family coming to St. Louis. It’s an interactive museum with tons of hands-on exhibits for kids, plus a giant slide, an aquarium, and a cafe.
4. Science Center – The Science Center is another great option for rainy days or hot summer days. There are tons of interactive exhibits, a planetarium, and an IMAX theater.
5. Missouri Botanical Garden – The Missouri Botanical Garden is one of the oldest and most beautiful in the country. It’s perfect for a leisurely stroll or a picnic lunch.
6. Butterfly House – The Butterfly House is a great place to learn about these amazing creatures. Plus, it’s always fun to try to spot all of the different butterflies flitting around.
7. Laumeier Sculpture Park – This park is a great place to explore different types of art. There are over 60 sculptures on display, plus a playground and picnic areas.
8. Tower Grove Park – Tower Grove Park is one of the largest parks in St. Louis. It’s perfect for a game of frisbee, a picnic, or just exploring the different gardens and trails.
9. The Loop – The Loop is a hip and happening neighborhood with lots of great shops and restaurants. It’s also home to the St. Louis Zoo, the Science Center, and the City Museum, so there’s always something to do.
10. Forest Park – Forest Park is the largest park in St. Louis and is perfect for a day spent outdoors. There are hiking and biking trails, a golf course, a playground, a lake, and more.