There are plenty of things to keep kids entertained in Montesilvano Marina. For starters, the beach is always a hit with kids of all ages. They can build sandcastles, paddle in the waves, or just relax in the sun. There are also several playgrounds dotted around the town, as well as a few kid-friendly restaurants serving up pizzas, pasta, and ice cream. If the weather isn’t great, there’s also a bowling alley and a cinema. Kids will also love the weekly markets where they can buy some souvenirs or try some fresh produce.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Montesilvano Marina, Italy
1. Visit the Montesilvano Marina.
2. Go to the beach.
3. Visit the Montesilvano Marina Museum.
4. Take a walk along the promenade.
5. Visit the tower.
6. Go shopping.
7. Visit the restaurants.
8. Take part in the many activities offered by the resort.
9. Visit the surrounding area.
10. Enjoy the beautiful scenery.