Monterey is a charming small town in rural Tennessee. The town is home to a variety of kid-friendly attractions and activities. The Historic Monterey Courthouse is a great place to learn about the town’s history and take a tour of the historic jail. The Little Courthouse Theatre is a great place to see a play or musical, and the Kids Kingdom Playground is a great place to let the kids burn off some energy. The town also has a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a farmers market, making it a great place to spend a day or two.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Monterey, Tennessee
1. Visit the historic downtown area and walk the streets to see the old buildings.
2. Visit the Monterey Aquarium and see the different fish and animals.
3. Take a tour of the Monterey Zoo and see the different animals.
4. Visit the Monterey Museum and see the different exhibits.
5. Take a walk through the Monterey State Park and see the different plants and animals.
6. Visit the Monterey Valley and see the different vineyards.
7. Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium and see the different fish and animals.
8. Take a tour of the Monterey Coast Guard and see the different ships.
9. Visit the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary and see the different marine life.
10. Visit the Monterey County Fair and see the different animals and exhibits.