If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Montecristi, Ecuador, you’ve come to the right place! This charming town is filled with activities that both kids and adults will enjoy. Visit the Montecristi Botanical Garden to learn about the local flora and fauna, take a leisurely stroll down the malecon (boardwalk), or explore the nearby beach. If you’re looking for a more active adventure, you can go hiking or horseback riding in the nearby jungle. No matter what you choose to do, your family is sure to have a memorable time in Montecristi!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Montecristi, Ecuador
1. Visit the ancient Incan ruins of Ingapirca.
2. Go on a hike through the stunning Andean mountains.
3. Whitewater rafting down the Rio Toachi river.
4. Soak in the natural hot springs of Papallacta.
5. Go horseback riding through the countryside.
6. Visit Ecuador’s largest butterfly farm.
7.Explore the Cueva del Diablo, a series of caves with prehistoric paintings.
8. Take a tour of a cocoa plantation and learn about the process of making chocolate.
9. Visit the Montecristi hat museum to learn about the city’s historic hat-making industry.
10. Take a scenic boat ride on Laguna dequez.