There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Montcalm, West Virginia! For the outdoorsy family, take a hike on one of the many trails in the area or go fishing in one of the many rivers and streams. Montcalm is also home to several parks perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of catch. If you’re looking for something a little more low key, take a stroll through the downtown area and pop into the shops or grab a bite to eat. No matter what your family enjoys, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Montcalm!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Montcalm, West Virginia
1. Go canoeing or kayaking on the Cacapon River.
2. Take a scenic drive through the mountains.
3. Visit the West Virginia State Wildlife Center.
4. Hike or bike the trails at Cacapon State Park.
5. Go fishing in one of the many streams or lakes.
6. Play golf at one of the local courses.
7. Take a dip in Caldewell Lake.
8. Visit the Fort Ashby Museum.
9. Go treasure hunting at one of the many antique shops.
10. Enjoy a meal at one of the local restaurants.