There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Mont Belvieu, Texas! For the outdoorsy family, there’s hiking and biking trails at Bayou Land Conservancy, or fishing and canoeing at Goose Creek Reservoir. If you’re looking for something a little more low key, check out one of the many parks in the area like Memorial Park orevelyn’s Park. For a fun day trip, head to NASA’s Space Center Houston or the Houston Zoo. And of course, no trip to Mont Belvieu would be complete without a visit to the famous refurbished pie safe at the Historical Society Museum!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mont Belvieu, Texas
1. Visit the Nature Discovery Center – The Nature Discovery Center is a great place for kids to learn about the natural world around them. There are interactive exhibits on animals, plants, and ecosystems, as well as a variety of hands-on activities.
2. Go fishing at Barber’s Lake – Barber’s Lake is a popular spot for fishing, and it’s also a great place to take a stroll or relax by the water. There’s a playground and picnic area nearby, making it the perfect spot to spend a day with the family.
3. Check out the animals at the Baytown Nature Center – The Baytown Nature Center is home to a variety of animals, including deer, otters, alligators, and birds. kids can learn about the animals through interactive exhibits and educational programs.
4. Play at Huppecdorff Park – Huppecdorff Park is a great place for kids to run around and play. There’s a playground, a pavilion, and plenty of green space to explore.
5. Go for a swim at North Shore Park – North Shore Park is a great spot for a day by the water. There’s a swimming area, a fishing pier, and a sandbar for the kids to play on.
6. Explore the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Market Square – The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Market Square is a great place to learn about the natural world. There are interactive exhibits on animals, plants, and ecosystems, as well as a variety of hands-on activities.
7. Visit the Baytown Historical Museum – The Baytown Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are exhibits on the city’s founding, the oil industry, and the Battle of San Jacinto.
8. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Baytown Nature Trail – The Baytown Nature Trail is a great place to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors. The trail winds through the woods and offer views of the bay.
9. Play at Liberty Park – Liberty Park is a great place for kids to run around and play. There’s a playground, a pavilion, and plenty of green space to explore.
10. Visit the Baytown Little Theater – The Baytown Little Theater is a great place to see a live performance. The theater offers a variety of shows, including musicals, comedies, and dramas.