Mondovi is a beautiful, small town in Wisconsin that offers plenty of kid-friendly activities. One favourite activity among kids is visiting theiffer Falls. Theiffer Falls is a set of three waterfalls that are each about 15 feet high. They are located on the southeast side of Mondovi. Another great activity for kids is the Mondovi Community Pool. The Mondovi Community Pool is located on the south side of Mondovi and offers a place for kids to cool off and have fun. Lastly, kids will enjoy spending time at the Mondovi Public Library. The Mondovi Public Library offers a variety of activities and programs for kids, such as story time and crafts.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mondovi, Wisconsin
1. Spend a day at the Mondovi Zoo! The Mondovi Zoo is a small, family-owned zoo that is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, bears, reptiles, and more. The zoo also has a petting zoo, a playground, and a picnic area.
2. Visit the Big Falls County Park! The park is home to a beautiful waterfall, hiking trails, a playground, and a picnic area.
3. Go fishing at Lake Wissota! Lake Wissota is a great place to fish for bass, trout, and other freshwater fish. There is also a swimming beach and a boat launch.
4. Attend a meeting of the Mondovi City Council! The City Council meets on the first and third Monday of every month, and the public is welcome to attend.
5. Play a round of golf at Lake Wissota State Park! The park features a 9-hole golf course, a driving range, and a pro shop.
6. Go for a hike at Blue Hills State Park! The park has over 20 miles of hiking trails, as well as a campground, a swimming beach, and a picnic area.
7. Visit the Mondovi Historical Museum! The museum is home to a variety of historical artifacts and documents, as well as a research library.
8. Go sledding at the Mondovi sledding hill! The sledding hill is located in Big Falls County Park and is open to the public.
9. Play tennis at the Mondovi Tennis Courts! The courts are located in Lake Wissota State Park and are available for public use.
10. Attend a community event! Mondovi is home to a variety of community events, including the Mondovi Summerfest, the Mondovi Scarecrow Festival, and the Mondovi Christmas Tree Lighting.