Molina is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of things to do that will keep them entertained and engaged. One popular activity is horseback riding. Kids can explore the countryside on horseback, and even go for a swim in one of the many rivers.
Other fun activities in Molina include hiking, biking, and fishing. Kids can also take part in one of the many cultural activities, such as visiting the local museum or attending a traditional Chilean festival. No matter what your kids are interested in, they’re sure to find something to do in Molina that they’ll love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Molina, Chile
1. Visit the Molina Museum and House of Culture to learn about the history and culture of the area.
2. Stroll through the beautiful Parque de Las Palomas to see the different species of birds that live there.
3.wander through the Molina Jungle to see the diverse plant and animal life that calls it home.
4. Take a dip in the thermal pools at the nearby Termas de Chillan to relax and rejuvenate.
5. Go horseback riding through the stunning scenery of the Andes Mountains.
6. Visit the ancient Inca ruins of El Molino to explore the history of the area.
7. Learn to cook traditional Chilean dishes at a cooking class in Molina.
8. Go on a hike through the majestic Chilean countryside.
9. Sample the local wines at one of the many wineries in the area.
10. Relax and take in the breathtaking views at one of the many scenic outlooks.