Molde is a city in Norway, and is a great place to visit with kids. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Molde, such as visiting the Molde City Museum, going on a boat ride on the Romsdal fjord, hiking in the mountains, and playing in the park. Molde is also a great place to eat, with many restaurants and cafes catering to families. In addition, Molde is home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year, which are perfect for kids and families. If you’re visiting Molde with kids, be sure to check out these great activities!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Molde, Norway
1. Visit the Romsdal Museum for a look into the area’s rich history.
2. Stroll through the popular Molde Jazz Festival.
3. Admire the views from Varden, Molde’s iconic lookout point.
4. Take a ride on the Floibanen funicular for panoramic city views.
5. Visit the picturesque Alesund town, just a short drive away.
6. Go on a hike or bike ride in the stunning Romsdalen valley.
7. Take a ferry ride to the beautiful island of Akeroy for a day trip.
8. Sample the local seafood at one of Molde’s many restaurants.
9. Shop for souvenirs at the charming Bryggen Torg Shopping Centre.
10. Learn about the city’s Viking history at the Molde Viking House.