Moguer is a beautiful town located in the province of Huelva, in Andalusia, southern Spain. The town has a rich history dating back to the Phoenicians and Romans, who settled here because of the rich agricultural land and the strategic location on the mouth of the Rio Tinto. The town was also an important stop on the pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela. Today, Moguer is a charming town with a population of just over 12,000 people. The old town is filled with narrow streets, whitewashed houses, and beautiful manor houses. The town has a number of kid-friendly attractions including a playground, a petting zoo, a municipal swimming pool, and a number of parks. If you are looking for a place to take the kids for a day or a weekend, Moguer is a great option.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Moguer, Spain
1. Moguer Zoo: The Moguer Zoo is a great place to take kids. There are different animal exhibits and a petting zoo. The zoo also has a playground and a picnic area.
2. Moguer Aqueduct: The Moguer Aqueduct is a great place to take a walk with the kids. The aqueduct was built in the 18th century and is a great example of Spanish engineering.
3. La Racha Beach: La Racha Beach is a great place to take the kids for a swim. The beach has a lifeguard and a playground.
4. Moguer Park: Moguer Park is a great place to take the kids to run around and play. The park has a playground, a basketball court, and a soccer field.
5. Moguer Cathedral: Moguer Cathedral is a great place to take the kids to see a beautiful church. The cathedral has a museum and a gift shop.
6. Moguer Museum: The Moguer Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of Moguer. The museum has a lot of different exhibits, including a replica of a medieval village.
7. Las Canteras Beach: Las Canteras Beach is a great place to take the kids for a swim. The beach has a lifeguard and a playground.
8. La Plaza de Espana: La Plaza de Espana is a great place to take the kids to see a beautiful plaza. The plaza has a lot of different shops and restaurants.
9. El Puerto de Moguer: El Puerto de Moguer is a great place to take the kids to see the port. The port has a lot of different shops and restaurants.
10. The Moguer Water Park: The Moguer Water Park is a great place to take the kids to cool off. The water park has a lot of different slides and pools.