Mogi Mirim is a small city located in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The city is filled with kid-friendly activities, including several parks, a zoo, and a water park. The city also offers a variety of museums and cultural attractions. Families can enjoy a day at the Mogi Mirim Eco-Park, which features a playground, picnic areas, and a petting zoo. The Mogi Mirim Zoo is home to more than 350 animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The city’s water park, Aqualand, features a lazy river, several slides, and a wave pool.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mogi Mirim, Brazil
1. Visit the Mogi Mirim Municipal Zoo – The Mogi Mirim Municipal Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of animal fun. With over 350 animals on site, including lions, tigers, and bears, the zoo provides plenty of opportunities for kids to learn about and observe different species.
2. Go horseback riding – For a unique and memorable experience, go horseback riding with the kids in Mogi Mirim. With experienced guides and plenty of trails to explore, horseback riding is a great way to get the kids out and about in nature.
3. Visit the Mogi Mirim Aquarium – The Mogi Mirim Aquarium is a great place to take the kids to learn about and see different types of fish and sea creatures. With over 100 different species of fish on display, the aquarium is sure to educate and entertain the kids.
4. Take a train ride – A ride on the Mogi Mirim Railway is a must for any kids visiting the city. With over 15 miles of track, the railway provides a great way to see the city and its surroundings.
5. Visit the Mogi Mirim Botanical Gardens – The Mogi Mirim Botanical Gardens are a great place to take the kids to learn about and see different types of plants and flowers. With over 1,000 different species of plants on display, the gardens are sure to educate and entertain the kids.
6. Play at the Mogi Mirim Municipal Park – The Mogi Mirim Municipal Park is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. With plenty of open space to run around, the park also features a playground, a basketball court, and a soccer field.
7. Go fishing – For a relaxing and fun activity, take the kids fishing at one of Mogi Mirim’s many lakes. With experienced guides and bait provided, fishing is a great way to spend some quality time with the kids.
8. Take a boat ride – A boat ride on one of Mogi Mirim’s many rivers is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. With experienced guides and plenty of river to explore, a boat ride is sure to be a hit with the kids.
9. Visit the Mogi Mirim Municipal Museum – The Mogi Mirim Municipal Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history and culture of the city. With exhibits on the city’s past, present, and future, the museum is sure to educate and entertain the kids.
10. Go on a scavenger hunt – For a fun and interactive activity, go on a scavenger hunt with the kids in Mogi Mirim. With experienced guides and plenty of clues to solve, a scavenger hunt is a great way to explore the city and its surroundings.