Mlonggo is a great place for kids to explore. There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Mlonggo, Indonesia.
One of the best things to do in Mlonggo is to visit the Indonesia Fun Park. This is an amusement park that is filled with rides, games, and activities for kids of all ages. There is also a water park attached to the amusement park that is perfect for a hot day.
Another great activity for kids in Mlonggo is to visit the Mlonggo Zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants. Kids will love getting up close and personal with the animals.
If your kids are looking for a little bit of adventure, they can go tubing down the River Sangatta. This is a great activity for kids of all ages and is sure to get their adrenaline pumping.
Mlonggo is also home to a variety of beaches that are perfect for a day of fun in the sun. Kids can build sandcastles, go swimming, or just relax on the beach.
No matter what your kids are interested in, they are sure to find plenty of kid friendly things to do in Mlonggo, Indonesia.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mlonggo, Indonesia
1. Visit the Tugu Muda monument – The Tugu Muda monument is a popular tourist attraction in Mlonggo. It is a large monument that commemorates the Indonesian War of Independence.
2. Take a walk through Jalan Danau Sentarum – Jalan Danau Sentarum is a beautiful pedestrian street that is lined with trees and flowers. It is a great place to take a leisurely stroll.
3. Visit the Nusantara Museum – The Nusantara Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Mlonggo. The museum has a large collection of artifacts and exhibits.
4. Go to the Mlonggo Zoo – The Mlonggo Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world. The zoo also has a playground and a petting zoo.
5. Visit Taman Wajib Cagar Alam – Taman Wajib Cagar Alam is a large nature reserve that is home to a variety of animals and plants. The reserve also has hiking trails and a scenic lakeside.
6. Go to the Mlonggo Water Park – The Mlonggo Water Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. The water park has a variety of slides and pools.
7. Visit the Mlonggo Botanical Gardens – The Mlonggo Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place to see a variety of plants and flowers. The gardens also have a pond and a waterfall.
8. Go to the Mlonggo Bird Sanctuary – The Mlonggo Bird Sanctuary is a great place to see a variety of birds. The sanctuary also has a viewing platform where you can see the birds up close.
9. Visit the Mlonggo Arts and Crafts Center – The Mlonggo Arts and Crafts Center is a great place to see a variety of traditional arts and crafts. The center also has a café and a gift shop.
10. Take a ride on the Mlonggo Lippo train – The Mlonggo Lippo train is a popular tourist attraction. The train takes you on a scenic ride through the city.