Mizhou is a great destination for families with young children. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Mizhou, China. The city has a wide variety of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. There are also many museums and other educational attractions that are perfect for families. In addition, Mizhou is a very safe city, making it a great place to raise a family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mizhou, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China – The Great Wall of China is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. It is a must-see for any traveler to China.
2. Explore the Forbidden City – The Forbidden City was the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It is now a museum and a World Heritage Site.
3. Visit the Temple of Heaven – The Temple of Heaven is a complex of religious buildings in Beijing. It was the site of imperial ceremonies and sacrifices to the gods.
4. See the Pandas at the Beijing Zoo – The Beijing Zoo is home to many animals, including the giant pandas. Visitors can see the pandas up close and learn about their ecology and conservation.
5. Hike along the Great Wall of China – There are many sections of the Great Wall of China that are open to hikers. This is a great way to get some exercise and see the wall up close.
6. Visit the Summer Palace – The Summer Palace is a former imperial palace and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a beautiful park with many scenic lakes and gardens.
7. Take a ride on the Beijing subway – The Beijing subway is one of the busiest in the world. It is a great way to get around the city and see the different neighborhoods.
8. Visit Tiananmen Square – Tiananmen Square is the largest public square in the world. It is the site of many political rallies and protests.
9. Shop at the Silk Street Market – The Silk Street Market is a large market in Beijing that sells all kinds of knock-off designer goods. It is a great place to find souvenirs and bargains.
10. Visit the Beijing Olympic Park – The Beijing Olympic Park was built for the 2008 Olympic Games. It is now a public park with many sports facilities.