There are many kid friendly things to do in Minocqua, Wisconsin. One of the most popular attractions is the Minocqua Zoo. The zoo has over 100 animals, including bears, wolves, lions, and tigers. Other kid friendly activities in Minocqua include visiting the Minocqua Winter Park, going on a nature hike, fishing, and swimming.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Minocqua, Wisconsin
1. Families can enjoy an afternoon at the library. The Minocqua Public Library offers free monthly programs and events for kids, including story times, crafts, and more.
2. Kids can expend some energy at one of the many playgrounds in town. Popular playgrounds include doubt’s island park, Freedom Park, and Lake View Park.
3. Children can learn about the rich history of Minocqua at the Northwoods Museum. The museum features rotating exhibits on local history, culture, and natural history.
4. Kids can explore the great outdoors at the Minocqua Winter Park. The park offers a variety of winter activities for kids, including skiing, tubing, and snowshoeing.
5. Children can get up close and personal with some of the area’s wildlife at the Minocqua Wildlife Park. The park is home to a variety of animals, including bears, cougars, and wolves.
6. Families can enjoy a day of shopping at one of Minocqua’s many boutiques and shops. Popular places to shop with kids include Roots Clothing Company, Northern Waters Smokehaus, and The Little Shop on the Corner.
7. Kids can burn off some energy at one of Minocqua’s many indoor play places. Popular indoor play places include The Jumping Gizmo, Hang Time, and The Museum of Wisconsin Decoys.
8. Children can learn about the area’s history and culture at the Minocqua Historical Museum. The museum features exhibits on the area’s indigenous people, early settlers, and logging history.
9. Kids can have a blast at one of Minocqua’s many kid-friendly attractions. Popular attractions include the Minocqua Brewfest, the Minocqua farmers market, and the Minocqua Antique Mall.
10. Families can enjoy a relaxing day on one of Minocqua’s many lakes. Popular lakes for swimming, fishing, and boating include Minocqua Lake, Kawaguesaga Lake, and Tomahawk Lake.