Mingo, Iowa is a great place for kids! Here are some kid friendly things to do in Mingo:
The Mingo Park and Recreation Department offers a variety of activities for kids, including sports leagues, swimming lessons, and a summer day camp.
The Mingo Public Library is a great place for kids to explore, with a variety of books, movies, and games available.
The Mingo Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off in the summer, with a pool, slides, and a splash pad.
The Mingo farmers market is a great place to get fresh, locally grown produce and to meet farmers and other Mingo residents.
Mingo is also home to a variety of parks, perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of catch.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mingo, Iowa
1. Go fishing at Mingo Bend Park
2. Take a walk or bike ride on the Wabash Trace Nature Trail
3. Have a picnic at one of Mingo’s many parks
4. Play mini golf at Funland
5. Go swimming at the Mingo Community Pool
6. Play tennis at the Mingo Tennis Courts
7. Go ice skating at the Mingo Ice Arena
8. Play basketball at the Mingo Basketball Courts
9. Go bowling at Mingo Lanes
10. Play baseball or softball at Mingo Ball Park