Yes, Delaware is a small state, but it’s packed with kid-friendly activities, especially in the southern region. In fact, the state’s slogan is “Delaware: The First State” because it was the first state to ratify the Constitution. And while it’s not the most popular state for tourists, it’s a great place to take a family vacation.
So what kinds of things can kids do in Millville, Delaware? Well, for starters, they can explore the Delaware Museum of Natural History. This museum is filled with all sorts of exhibits on everything from dinosaurs to butterflies. And kids will love the hands-on activities throughout the museum.
Next, kids can head to the Brandywine Zoo. This small zoo is home to over 100 animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. And kids can learn all about the animals through the zoo’s interactive exhibits.
Finally, no trip to Millville would be complete without a visit to the Holly Hoffman Family Fun Center. This center features an arcade, laser tag, mini golf, and so much more. So whether your kids are looking for amusement or education, they’ll find it in Millville, Delaware.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Millville, Delaware
1. Take a walk or bike ride on the Michael N. Castle Trail.
2. Visit the fairgrounds and check out the weekly farmers market.
3. Stop by one of the local parks, such as Buckley Park or Frear Park.
4. Go fishing at Lums Pond State Park.
5. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many picnic areas in Killens Pond State Park.
6. Take a swim in the heated pool at the Millville Community Center.
7. Play a round of mini golf at Captain Jack’s Pirate Golf.
8. Eat an ice cream cone from Iron Hill Creamery.
9. Check out the animals at the Delaware SPCA.
10. Browse the shelves at the Millville Public Library.