Millsap is a small town in north central Texas with a population of just over 1,000 people. The town is home to a variety of businesses, including a grocery store, gas station, and a handful of restaurants. Despite its small size, Millsap is a great place for families with kids. There are a number of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in the town, including the following:
The Millsap Public Library offers a variety of programs and events for kids, such as story time, arts and crafts, and movies.
The town has two parks, Lions Park and Memorial Park, both of which have playgrounds, picnic areas, and walking trails.
The Millsap Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off in the summer months, with a pool, splash pad, and water slides.
The Millsap School District offers a variety of sports and extracurricular activities for kids of all ages, including football, basketball, baseball, track, and more.
The town also hosts a number of annual events that are perfect for families, such as the Lion’s Club Easter Egg Hunt, the Millsap 4th of July Celebration, and the Christmas in Millsap Parade.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Millsap, Texas
1. Take a trip to the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
2. Go on a safari at the Drive-Thru Animal Park
3. Visit the educational reptile exhibit at the Selman Living Museum
4. Take a ride on the scenic railway
5. Visit the Pioneer Village
6.Go on a hayride
7. Pick pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch
8. Visit the Petting Zoo
9. Go apple picking at a local apple Orchard
10. Go on a nature hike