There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Millport, New York! For starters, there’s the Millport Conservatory of Fine Arts, which offers classes and programs for kids of all ages in a variety of different art forms. The conservatory also hosts regular performances and exhibitions, making it a great place to take the family for a day of arts and culture.
If your kids are more active, they’ll love spending a day at Stewart Park, where they can explore the playground, splash around in the water sprayground, or take a ride on the carousel. For a truly unique experience, book a family tour of the Caves of the Thomas Edison National Historic Park – kids will love crawling through the dark caverns, and adults will appreciate the history and science behind them.
No matter what your family’s interests are, you’re sure to find something to please everyone in Millport, New York!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Millport, New York
1. Take a walk or bike ride around the island
2. Visit the Millport Conservatory and Gardens
3. See the Millport Chapel
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes on the island
5. Visit the Millport Museum
6. Play on the Millport playground
7. Go for a swim in one of the lakes
8. Play tennis at the Millport Tennis Club
9. Have a picnic in one of the many parks on the island
10. Go stargazing at night