There are many kid friendly things to do in Millinocket, Maine! One popular activity is hiking. The town is home to many hiking trails, including the Millinocket Stream Trail and the Bigelow Mountain Range. There are also plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore. Another popular activity is swimming. Millinocket is home to many lakes and ponds, perfect for a summer swim. Other kid friendly activities in Millinocket include fishing, camping, and exploring the local museums. Whatever your interests, there are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Millinocket!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Millinocket, Maine
1. Go for a hike: Millinocket is home to some of the best hiking trails in Maine. There are plenty of easy trails for little ones, and more challenging ones for older kids.
2. Visit the Millinocket Museum: This museum is dedicated to the history of the town and the people who have lived here. Kids will love seeing all the old photos and artifacts.
3.Have a picnic: There are many beautiful places to have a picnic in Millinocket. Pack a lunch and enjoy the fresh air and scenery.
4. Go fishing: Fishing is a great activity for kids of all ages. Millinocket is home to some great fishing spots.
5. Play at the park: There are several parks in Millinocket, perfect for a day of playing.
6. Go swimming: Millinocket has several lakes, perfect for a cooling swim on a hot day.
7.Visit Katahdin: Katahdin is the tallest mountain in Maine and is a short drive from Millinocket. Kids will love hiking to the top or exploring the many trails in the area.
8. Go canoeing or kayaking: Canoeing and kayaking are great ways to explore the many lakes and rivers in Millinocket.
9. Play miniature golf: There is a miniature golf course in Millinocket, perfect for a fun afternoon activity.
10. Take a scenic drive: Millinocket is home to some of the most scenic drives in Maine. Take a drive and enjoy the views.