There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Millau, France. For starters, the Millau Viaduct is an impressive bridge that is sure to amaze kids of all ages. Secondly, the nature park La Gorges du Tarn is perfect for a family hike or picnic. Third, the Millau Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world. Lastly, the Millau Aquarium is a fun place to learn about different types of fish and other aquatic creatures. All in all, Millau is a great destination for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Millau, France
1. Visit the Millau Viaduct – this soaring cable-stayed bridge is one of the tallest in the world and offers breathtaking views of the Tarn Valley below.
2. Take a walk or bike ride along the Le Mas de la Belette – a lovely riverfront path that winds through the town.
3. Explore the old city center – with its charming medieval streets and buildings, including the imposing 13th century clock tower.
4. Visit the Millau Museum – housed in a former Benedictine monastery, this museum tells the story of the town and its surrounding region.
5. Climb the Millau Rock – for panoramic views of the town and viaduct, hike to the top of this rock outcropping.
6. Take a boat ride on the Tarn River – an enjoyable way to see the viaduct and Millau from a different perspective.
7. Visit the Millau Aqueduct – another feat of engineering, this aqueduct carries water to the town from a nearby reservoir.
8. Go for a swim in one of Millau’s many pools – a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.
9. Play a game of mini golf – there are several courses in town, including one with a Millau Viaduct themed hole.
10. Enjoy a meal at one of Millau’s many excellent restaurants – after a day of sightseeing, you’ll definitely have worked up an appetite!