Looking for fun things to do in Mill Park with the kids? Why not explore one of the many walking trails nearby or visit one of the playgrounds. If you’re feeling adventurous, try horse riding or go for a bike ride. For a more relaxed day out, take a picnic to one of the many parks or go for a swim at the local pool. There are also a number of kid-friendly cafes and restaurants in Mill Park, so you’re sure to find something to please everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Mill Park, Australia
1. Walk or bike through the Tim Neville Arboretum.
2. Visit the Mill Park Leisure Centre.
3. Play at the Mill Park Playground.
4.Have a picnic lunch at the Edwardes Lake Park.
5. Walk or bike around the Darebin Creek Reserve.
6. go to the Mill Park Library
7.Explore the John Landy Field
8.Jumping on the trampolines at JumpZone
9.Eating Ice Cream at the Mill Park Creamery
10.Staying at the Mill Park Hotel