There are plenty of things to do in Milford, Delaware that are kid friendly. One option is to visit the Delaware Children’s Museum. This museum is designed specifically for children and has interactive exhibits that are both educational and fun. Another option is to go to the Milford public library which offers story times and other programming for children. You could also take a walk or hike through one of Milford’s many parks, such as Silver Lake Park or Mispillion Riverwalk. And of course, you can always just enjoy some quality time together at one of Milford’s many family-friendly restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Milford, Delaware
1. Visit the Milford museum – The Milford museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town and see some interesting artifacts.
2. Check out the Milford library – The Milford library is a great place to find books, magazines, and movies. They also offer free WiFi.
3. Play at the Milford playground – The Milford playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy.
4. Go for a swim at the Milford pool – The Milford pool is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
5. Take a walk or bike ride on the Milford Trail – The Milford Trail is a great place to get some exercise and enjoy the scenery.
6. Play a round of miniature golf at the Milford putt-putt course – The Milford putt-putt course is a great place to have some fun and compete with friends.
7. Visit the Milford Farmers Market – The Milford Farmers Market is a great place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
8. Get ice cream at the Milford Creamery – The Milford Creamery is a great place to get a refreshing treat.
9. Go fishing at the Milford pond – The Milford pond is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
10. See a movie at the Milford theater – The Milford theater is a great place to see the latest movies.